(on or before October 31)
(after October 31)
Both regular and student registrations include admission to all sessions of ISAAC 2022, coffee breaks and lunch during the conference (December 19-21), welcome reception on Sunday evening (December 18) and banquet on Tuesday evening (December 20).
Student registration is available only for full-time students. If you register as a student, you must provide a reasonable certificate from your university. Please send it to isaac2022seoul [at] gmail.com.
Please buy additional banquet tickets (including welcome reception on December 18 and conference dinner banquet on December 20), if needed, when you register.
Method of Payment
Online Credit Card Payment
- Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
- Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
- This payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
- Note: Please note that the billing descriptor will be listed as EXIMBAY.COM
Bank Wire Transfer
- The sender's name must be identical to the registrant's name and it must be stated on the receipt. After making bank transfer, please send the remittance receipt to the secretariat within 1 week by email (email@example.com).
- All bank charges for remittance should be paid by the registrants.
- The Confirmation of registration will be emailed to you within 3 weeks upon receiving appropriate payment.
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK PANGBAEYOK BR.|
|Account Name||Korea Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE)|
|Beneficiary Address||#401 Meorijae Bldg., 76, Bangbae-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 06704 Rep. of KOREA|
|BNF'S Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|BNF'S Bank Address||1585, Sangam-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Cancellation on or before 14 November||90% refund|
|After 14 November||no refund|
Please submit all refund/cancellation requests to isaac2022seoul [at] gmail.com.