August 25-26, 2017
Algorithms and Computation
August 25-26, 2017
Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
The aim of this workshop is to provide a forum for researchers working on algorithms and the theory of computation, to promote the exchange of recent results, to foster new collaborations among researchers. Historically, the workshop has been established for the purpose of collaboration of researchers of Korea and Japan; however, participation from any country is welcome.
The workshop is organized by the Special Interest Group on Theoretical Computer Science (SIGTCS) of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE) and the Special Interest Group on Algorithms (SIGAL) of the Information Processing Society of Japan.
- Automata, languages and computability
- Algorithms (combinatorial/graph/geometric/randomized)
- VLSI and parallel algorithms
- Networks and distributed algorithms
- Learning theory and data mining
- Number theory and cryptography
- Graph drawing and visualization
- Computational logic
- Combinatorics and optimization
|Paper submission deadline:|
|Notification of acceptance:||July 27, 2017|
|Final version submission:||August 9, 2017|
|Conference:||August 25-26, 2017|
222, Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Korea
- A. From Incheon International Airport (About 1 hour 50 min.)
A-1. Take bus number 6010.
A-2. Get off at Wangsimni station. (seongdong-gu Office)
A-3. Take Subway Line 2. (Inner circle line direction)
A-4. Get off at Hanyang University Station and take Exit 2.
- 6010 Limousine Bus Routes and Bus Schedule
B. From Gimpo Airport (About 1 hour 20 min.)
B-1. Take bus number 6021.
B-2. Get off at Dongdaemun History&Culture Park Station. (Dongdaumun Design Plaza)
B-3. Take Subway Line 2. (Inner circle line direction)
B-4. Get off at Hanyang University Station and take Exit 2.
- 6021 Limousine Bus Routes and Bus Schedule http://www.airportlimousine.co.kr/eng//lbr/all/lbr02_1_6021.php
C. From Incheon International Airport to Hanyang Univ (About 1 hour 20 min.)
C-1. Take the Airport Railway(APEX) at Incheon International Airport Station.
C-2. Trasfer to Line 2 at Hongik University Station. (Inner circle line direction)
C-3. Get off at Hanyang University Station and take Exit 2.
D. From Gimpo Airport to Hanyang Univ (About 50 min.)
D-1. Take the Airport Railway(APEX) at Gimpo International Airport Station.
D-2. Trasfer to Line 2 at Hongik University Station. (Inner circle line direction)
D-3. Get off at Hanyang University Station and take Exit 2.
rome2rio From Incheon Internaitonal Airport to Hanyang University
rome2rio From Gimpo Airport to Hanyang University
Each participant is expected to book a room by oneself.
- Eiji Takimoto (Kyushu University)
- Takashi Horiyama, co-chair (Saitama University)
- Heejin Park, co-chair (Hanyang University)
- Hee-Kap Ahn (POSTECH)
- Yo-Sub Han (Yonsei University)
- Jun Kawahara (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)
- Akitoshi Kawamura (University of Tokyo)
- Sung-Ryul Kim (Konkuk University)
- Inbok Lee (Korea Aerospace University)
- Mun-Kyu Lee (Inha University)
- Yoshio Okamoto (University of Electro-Communications)
- Hosung Jo (Hanyang University)
- Heejin Park (Hanyang University)
- WAAC 2016: August 30-31, 2016, Hakodate, Japan
- WAAC 2015: August 21-22, 2015, Songdo Convensia, Incheon, Korea
- WAAC 2014: July 13-15, 2014, Okinawa Convention Center, Ginowan, Japan
- WAAC 2013: July 12-13, 2013, Kyonggi University, Suwon, Korea
- WAAC 2012: July 10-11, 2012, National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Japan
- WAAC 2011: July 8-9, 2011, Hanwha Resort, Busan, Korea
- WAAC 2010: July 23-24, 2010, Kanazawa Culture Hall, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan
- WAAC 2009: July 4-5, 2009, Kookmin University, Seoul, Korea
- WAAC 2008: July 19-20, 2008, Fukuoka, Japan
- WAAC 2007: August 9-10, 2007, at Chonnam National University, Gwangju, Korea
- WAAC 2006: July 4-5, 2006, at Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
- WAAC 2005: August 12-13, 2005, at Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea
- WAAC 2003: July 3-4, 2003, at Sendai City Information & Industry Plaza, Sendai, Japan
- WAAC 2001: June 28-29, 2001, at Pusan National University, Pusan, Korea
- WAAC 2000: July 21-22, 2000, at University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- WAAC 1999: July 19-20, 1999, at Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- WAAC 1997: July 25-26, 1997, at Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
- WAAC 1996: August 23-24, 1996, at KAIST, Taejon, Korea
- WAAC 1995: July 20-21, 1995, at Osaka Electro-Communication University, Japan